How to Update your Privacy Settings
Pet owners have the option to customize their public privacy settings. This allows specified information about canine and feline family members to appear publicly to anyone who has the tag code for a given pet. This is typically if a member of the community finds a pet roaming around on their own and uses the DocuPet tag look up to search for the code on the back of their tag.
The benefit of customizing your privacy settings is it allows the HomeSafe™ code on your pet’s DocuPet tag to lead to important information about your pet including any medical conditions, behavioral characteristics and contact information for “their people”.
Steps to Update Privacy Settings
1. Select your country at docupet.com
2. Click “Log in” in the upper right corner and enter your username and password.
2. Click on “Account” in the upper right corner followed by “Profile Settings”
3. Select from each drop down when you would like the information to be displayed
4. Click “Save” and it's all done!
Please keep in mind that anything you select as "Only Display When Pet is Lost " will only appear if you report your pet lost through your online profile, not simply when the tag number is searched. To display information when the tag is searched please select "Always Display".
How to Edit Contact Information
How to Authenticate Your Online Account With Your Access Code
What Do I Do If My Pet Is Lost?