If you have filed a Lost Pet Report on your online account and your furry friend has now returned home (thank goodness!), you can update your account and report that they are HomeSafe™! This will remove your pet from the “lost pets” page on our website, and alert members of the Lost Pet Brigade that your pet is now home safely.
Steps to follow and let us know your pet is HomeSafe™
1. Select your country at docupet.com
2. Click “Log In” found in the upper right corner with your email address and password
3. Click “My Pets” in the box on the left side of the webpage
4. Select "Report Dog Found" and enter the location your furry friend was found, along with the date and time.
5. Select "Report Pet Found!" at the bottom of the page and you’re all done!
Once you have reported your pet is HomeSafe™ we would love for you to share your story on how your pet made it HomeSafe™ with us! Please send us your story with a photo of your pet to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a PAWESOME designer tag for FREE!