How to Edit Contact Information
Pet owners with an online account can edit their contact information online! By ensuring all contact information is current and complete, DocuPet is able to quickly contact you if your furry friend is found on a solo adventure.
Steps to Edit Contact Information:
1. Select your country at docupet.com
2. Click “Log in” in the upper right corner with your email address and password
3. Click on “Account” in the upper right corner, followed by "My Details"
4. Click “Edit” beside My Details
5. Add up to date phone numbers, address and email.
6. Click “Save Changes”.
It is important to always have up to date contact information on your account. In the event that you are out of town or not able to answer your phone, it is a good idea to add a secondary contact to your account.
1. Click “My Dashboard” at the top of the page.
2. Click “Add a Pet Guardian” on the left side of your page.
3. Add your secondary contacts information on the page.
4. Click “Save”
How to Edit Your Pet's Information
What Do I Do If My Pet Is Lost?
How Do You Log Into Your Online Account?