In some licensing communities pets that are spayed/neutered qualify for a discounted rate. If your community requires proof of spay/neuter for your pet you will need to upload documentation to your online account.
The documentation you provide can be a spay/neuter certificate, or, some communities may accept an up-to-date rabies certificate that notes your pet’s gender and spay/neuter status. With this proof, pet owners will receive a discounted license rate if offered in your community.
Providing proof of spay/neuter certificate
Steps to Update Spay/Neuter on your account
1. Select your country at docupet.com
2. Click “Log in” in the upper right corner with your email address and password
3. Click “My Pets”
4. Click “Details about Name”
5. Click “Edit”
6. Update whether the pet is spayed/neutered
7. Click “Save”
If your community requires proof of spay/neuter you will be prompted to upload the documentation when you progress through the licensing process online.
Steps to uploading proof of spay/neuter documentation
1. Click “License Now” at the top of the page.
2. Look over your contact details and click “Contact Details are Correct”
3. Click “Yes” under “Has your pet been neutered?”
4. Click “Upload Documents”
5. Click “Upload Documents” again under Neuter certificate
6. Select the document you are uploading to your account
7. Click “Continue”
Once you have uploaded your document it will be reviewed by the jurisdiction for approval.