Pet owners have the option to change or update their physical and/or mailing address online, even if they no longer reside in a DocuPet licensing community! This allows pet owners to continue to use their DocuPet tags and our free HomeSafe™ lost pet service without receiving license renewal reminders. As long as your account remains active, the HomeSafe™ code found on the back of your pet’s DocuPet tag will still be able to get your furry family members home safely no matter where in North America you live! This also means you can shop for new designer tag styles “furrever”!
Steps to Update Address
1. Select your country at docupet.com
2. Click “Log in” in the upper right corner with your email address and password
3. Click on “Account” in the upper right corner
4. Select “My Details” in the drop down menu
5. Click “Edit” beside My Details
6. Type your address under “Where do you live with your pet?”
7. Click “Save Changes” and it's all done!