Pet owners have the option to change or update their physical and/or mailing address online! This allows pet owners to continue to use their DocuPet tags and our free HomeSafe™ lost pet service. Updating your address will also notify you if you are moving into one of DocuPet’s licensing communities. You will be able to purchase the license on your account as well as browse our awesome tag collections!
As long as your account remains active, the HomeSafe™ code found on the back of your pet’s current DocuPet tag will still be able to get your furry family members home safely no matter where in North America you live! This also means you can shop for new designer tag styles “furrever”!
Steps to Update Address:
1. Select your country at docupet.com
2. Click “Log in” in the upper right corner with your email address and password
3. Click on “Account” in the upper right corner
4. Select “My Details” in the drop down menu
5. Click “Edit” beside My Details
6. Type your address under “Where do you live with your pet?”
7. If you are moving into one of DocuPet’s licensing communities you will see the notice below:
8. Click “Save Changes” and it's all done!
You will be able to license your pet from your DocuPet account and your pet will continue to have the same HomeSafe™ code on their tags.