Pet owners are able to log into their online DocuPet account using an email address and password. Please note, online accounts can only be accessed if they have been authenticated and a password has been created! If you do not recall accessing your online account, please follow How To Reset Your Password to learn how to do so.
Your online account provides you with access to all of our online options and account settings. Via your online account you can: renew your pet’s license, update or edit you or your pet’s information, update your privacy settings, add secondary contacts, donate to our Safe&Happy Fund, and shop for new designer tag style. Online accounts also offer the benefit of being able to quickly and easily file a Lost Pet report, should your furry family member ever embark on a solo adventure!
Steps to Login
1. Select your country at docupet.com
2. Click “Log In” in the upper right corner and enter your username and password
3. Click "Log In"
4. You will see your main dashboard! From here you can:
- Add new pets
- Edit and add pet information and photos
- Update pet status
- Edit and add contact information
- Add secondary contacts
- Access billing and order details
- Upload documents
- File a Lost Pet Report
- Shop for designer tags
- Download proof of license